According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) “there is no evidence to support the spread of COVID-19 through food.” Additionally, “there is likely very low risk of spread from food products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient, refrigerated, or frozen temperatures.” Maintaining the safety and quality of our product and ensuring our customers’ wellbeing is our highest priority. Rest assured that we would never do anything to put either of those at risk.
Articles in this section
- What would you do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19?
- Will COVID-19 impact your food supply?
- Will Green Chef engage in surge pricing?
- Are Green Chef employees offered paid sick leave?
- Can COVID-19 be transmitted through food?
- What precautions are your delivery partners taking?
- What precautions are you taking to ensure my health and safety?
- Will my Green Chef service be disrupted?