We are working very closely with our delivery partners to ensure the quality and safety of our product while in transit. According to the CDC, “there is likely very low risk of spread from food products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient, refrigerated, or frozen temperatures,” and there is no evidence to support the spread of COVID-19 through food. In addition, our delivery partners have been directed to follow strict hygiene protocols which include frequent handwashing, wearing face masks, and regularly disinfecting steering wheels and areas of the truck which are often touched. Drivers have also been advised to stay home if they are feeling sick or exhibit any symptoms of acute respiratory illness.
Articles in this section
- What would you do if an employee tests positive for COVID-19?
- Will COVID-19 impact your food supply?
- Will Green Chef engage in surge pricing?
- Are Green Chef employees offered paid sick leave?
- Can COVID-19 be transmitted through food?
- What precautions are your delivery partners taking?
- What precautions are you taking to ensure my health and safety?
- Will my Green Chef service be disrupted?
Please sign in to leave a comment.