To change your delivery frequency to monthly or bi-weekly, simply log in to your account and go to Your Plan. Then click on Edit Subscription. You will be able to select if you would like automatic bi-weekly deliveries (every other week) or monthly deliveries (every fourth week), as well as, the Start Date for your new automated schedule. You will receive a delivery on your selected Start Date and then every 2 or 4 weeks thereafter depending on your preferences. We recommend going back to Your Plan to review your upcoming orders, as this change may override any skips you had made previously to your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my meal plan or serving size?
- When is the weekly cutoff time to make changes to my delivery or subscription?
- How do I skip a delivery?
- How do I view my upcoming menus?
- How do I change my address?
- How do I change my delivery frequency?
- How do I change my delivery day?
- How do I cancel or pause my subscription?
- How do I unsubscribe from Green Chef emails?
- How do I reactivate my subscription?